4/18/09

Humor Without a Paddle



This post is dedicated to Lester Bickenhoffer, born on this day in 1929. In 1950, Lester figured out a way to put time in a milk jug, dye it white, and sell it to children as the ultimate cat food. Hundreds of children across America bought Lester's concoction and the result was interesting, to say the least.



Marijuana and marriages both have nine letters. Both begin with the letters "mar".
"Mar" is defined as a verb meaning "to spoil or be the one bad feature of". Coincidence? You be the judge.


A coherent thought once entered my mind. By the time the poor thing got out it had to go through years of therapy.


I once told a department store Santa that I didn't believe in the North Pole.

In retrospect, I think it was a bad idea to use a lawnmower to give myself a haircut. Next time, I think I'll just use a weedeater.

No comments: