If out of chaos, God creates order, He must have BIG plans for me.
Things I learned from Fairy Tales
1. Never tell a stranger where you are going. Especially if that stranger is a talking wolf.
2. If you are lost in the woods, and see a house, make sure the mailbox doesn't say "Bears"
3. If you have a relative that likes to talk to mirrors, get that person some help. Fast!
4. Always use a reputable contractor when building a house in a neighborhood with a windbag wolf.
5. And above all, a man will always be attracted to a woman willing to shed clothes for him.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm a clown at heart. You want serious? Go read Camus. I live in the heart of the Hill Country of Texas (San Marcos, to be exact).
View my complete profile
...and then, I read...
I ought to retire this blog
7 years ago
Bingo of the Week
Eating San Marcos
Time Wasters (game websites: Caution Very addictive)
It's Your Turn