4/6/09

Meme Monday : An origanal meme (I hope)




I'm better at filling out someone else's meme than I am at creation. But for some reason, I thought giving it a go was something I might be able to pull off. This one basically takes all sorts of venues and has you step into the spotlight, in place of the person who is already there, or as the hero in your own right. Enjoy.

1. If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would it be, and why?

2. Which T.V. show character, if any, do you wish you could play? (It doesn't matter if you can't act. For this question, you are assumed to have the talent.)

3. What is the one movie that you feel exemplifies your life?

4. You have the opportunity to have your life story ghostwritten. Who is your choice to fill the role?

5. Musical question. You can be the founder, and main star, of a musical group. What is the name of your band? What is your genre of music? What instrument do you play?

That's it. Now go and fill it out.

My answers:

1. If I could trade places, I'd like to be Donald Trump. Just long enough to make out a check to a guy in Texas....

2. My favorite T.V. character is, and probably always will be, Adrian Monk, from the T.V. show, "Monk". The quirky character suits my personality to a T. although I'm not near as obssesive about cleanliness....

3. "Stranger than Fiction". Sometimes I am almost certain someone must be pulling the strings in my life.

4. I would like to have Harry Turtledove write my story. He is one of my favorite authors, and one of the few who could handle the cast of characters in my life.

5. My band, a rock band, called Aardvark. I even have the idea for the title of the first album "Nose in the Mound" with all the innuendo that suggests... And I wanna have one of those unique bands with an incongruous instrument, like Jethro Tull and the flute, or Kansas and the violin. So of course, my instrument would be a theremin. Go here if you have no idea what that is.

No comments: